Gold Rush Mini Golf
Rustic 9 Hole Educational Mini Golf Course
The Gold Rush Mini Golf course is a low cost fun filled activity that helps develops eye-hand-foot co-ordination in a historical setting.
Each of the 9 holes cover an aspect of the Australian Gold Rush days.
- The prospectors came from all walks of life
- Travelled over the Clyde Mountain to the goldfields
- The timber getting area
- Panning along the creeks
- Blacksmiths and farriers were an integral part of daily life
- Once the alluvial gold ran out many fossikers dug mine shafts and tunnels
- The local Aboriginals were displaced
- Miners Panned for Gold
- The timber industry continued with steaming of sawn planks
You receive a souvenir score card when your balls and golf putters are hired from reception during opening hours. Putters need to be returned to reception.