Website Copyright & Terms And Conditions Of Usage
Terms of Usage Overview
The Original Gold Rush Colony Website, as it is currently, has had a lot of time and effort spent on it. Materials placed on this website are for the information of customers, school students and the community at large as well as peers within the industry. We hope you enjoy the various sections and features that have been built. If you come across any errors please feel free to contact us.
All materials displayed and within use on this website are copyright to The Original Gold Rush Colony or are used with permission of the respective copyright owners. This includes but is not limited to; images, videos, textual content, tables, software, coding and all files associated with functionality - CSS JS etc.
No materials are to be used outside the following Terms and Conditions of Use. In particular you do not have permission to reproduce, scrape, frame or pass off any of the materials on this website with out express written permission. To apply for permission to use materials, please feel free to contact us.
The Original Gold Rush Colony is interested in collaboration within the tourism, education and cultural industries to promote tourism to Australia, in particular to the South Coast Eurobodalla region and to ensure that the unique history of this part of New South Wales Australia is preserved.
The Original Gold Rush Colony Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Original Gold Rush Colony's web site for personal, educational and non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials (with the exception of educational materials that may be used for projects and individual class activities);
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) without prior written consent;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Original Gold Rush Colony's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "frame" or "mirror" the materials on any other server or website without prior written consent.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Original Gold Rush Colony at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Original Gold Rush Colony's web site are provided "as is". The Original Gold Rush Colony makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Original Gold Rush Colony does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Original Gold Rush Colony or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Original Gold Rush Colony's Internet site, even if The Original Gold Rush Colony or a The Original Gold Rush Colony authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Original Gold Rush Colony's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Original Gold Rush Colony does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Original Gold Rush Colony may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Original Gold Rush Colony does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Original Gold Rush Colony has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Original Gold Rush Colony of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Original Gold Rush Colony's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales without regard to its conflict of law provisions.