The Original Gold Rush Colony - Mogo NSW South Coast Australia
The Original Gold Rush Colony in Mogo is a multi award-winning tourism attraction, Gold history and Australian culture educational facility, with on-site accommodation set on 13 bushland acres within the Mogo State Forest.
Located just 200m off the Princes Hwy (behind the Mogo Village township, near the Mogo Zoo), between Batemans Bay and Moruya on the New South Wales South Coast. The Gold Rush Colony is within easy driving distance of Canberra ACT and Sydney NSW Australia.
Follow the links below to find out more about our services and facilities.
The Gold Rush Colony is a flexible multi-purpose venue catering for:
- Historical Gold Rush Day Tours for tourists and tour groups.
- South Coast Holiday Accommodation for individuals, couples, families and groups both small & large.
- School Excursions & School Camps with easily customised packages and an extensive Activities list to dovetail into HSIE and other core subjects across current syllabuses and multiple year levels.
- Classic Country Weddings tailored for your ceremony, reception and guest accommodation needs.
- Functions and Events Venue for everything from bush dances, family celebrations, sports, community, arts & social clubs and organisations, corporate meetings and retreats.
- Traditional or Tailored Catering Services to meet your individual group needs.
- Community Minded Business, incorporating and providing opportunity for Workability employees. Venue for Antique Machinery Association, The Eurobodalla Woodworking Guild, local Artists & Artisans and promoting Aboriginal Cultural preservation and education.
- Australian Gold Rush History & Cultural Resources on many levels.
- Family Friendly, Pets welcome and Wheelchair Friendly & Accessible Holiday Accommodation and day trip facilities
Read what others have to say about the Original Gold Rush Colony in the Awards and Reviews section.